Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NoVA Weather?!?

Although we were not in Northern VA (NoVA for all of my unknowing non-Metro DC buds) for "Snowmageddon" or whatever ridiculous name that storm was called. We have survived:

1) An earthquake
2) A hurricane (Irene)
3) Snow "storms" (AKA: dustings) that cause apocalyptic accidents
4) Super Storm Sandy
5) The Derecho

Call me a quitter if you'd like, I'd rather not round out our weather life experiences in NoVA with a tornado. I know, it's not all about me...however, I would love to be able to go to bed tonight without the fear of a tornado ripping through my town house. (That isn't REALLY mine...that we have to move out of in about four months...I digress.)

So, if you can all send good juju and prayers to us here, it'd be much appreciated. I'll do the same for you tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment